School Holiday Workshop - Wednesday 20th July
CERAMIC WALL LETTER 10am - 12pm (Morning tea provided)
In this creative kids workshop your child will be making their own ceramic wall letter.
THEY WILL BE:
- Learning how to prepare their clay ready for making
- They will be using large letter stencils to trace and cut their letter out of their clay slab
- We will then teach them coil technique to build up the sides of their letter so it has a block letter effect when hung on wall
- They will be able to cut out and make any accessories they will be adding to their letter.
- Once they are happy with their design, they will be glazing their letter with underglaze
- We will then put their letters through 2 firing rounds and will come back with a beautiful clear glaze finish
These ceramic wall letters are the perfect bedroom accessory and will look beautiful in their bedrooms